• Mark has a small family farm in The Boyne Valley in Slane Co.Meath- 12 acres of orchards.
• His ciders are farmhouse crafted ciders, handmade and pressed.
• They are made from 100% apple juice.
• Naturally fermented- no added yeast culture.
• Gluten free- vegan friendly.
• The apples are grown using organic and biodynamic methods.
• They are low in carbonation for better ﬂavour and enjoyment.
• They are unﬁltered & unpasteurised.
• No electricity used- he uses gravity to blend the apples- real old school style.
• He uses a rack and cloth press- they have been used for 2000 years and its a very traditional method for pressing apples- not many people use them anymore but you can get a great quality juice from them.
• From pip to sip, any apple waste is reused by using it as compost in the orchard or being given to neighbour as cattle feed.