- All our coffees are handcrafted and approved by the British Retail Consortium (BRC) which gives our coffee an internationally recognised mark of food quality, safety and responsibility.
- The S70 Loring Peregrine Coffee Roaster is used for all our roasts and is an extremely environmentally friendly roaster.
- The Loring roaster uses a completely enclosed system that simultaneously roasts coffee and incinerates the smoke and odour that is associated with roasting coffee. No external afterburner is needed and and as result uses up to 80% less fuel in the process.
- A huge additional bonus to the reduction in greenhouse gases produced, as there is no need to clean the cyclone because the machine is in a constant, inherent, self-cleaning mode.
- Global Coffee Production creates in excess of 23 million tons of waste per year and choosing this coffee is our way of being more sustainable.